Answered By: Paige Mann Last Updated: Feb 09, 2018 Views: 79
Answered By: Paige Mann
Last Updated: Feb 09, 2018 Views: 79
Copiers (black and white) are located on the East side of the 2nd floor. (Turn right upon entering the library.)
- Copies are $0.10 each with a $0.50 minimum charge per use.
- Copy machines do not accept cash, but you may pay with
- a Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card.
- a prepaid access card ($1 and $5 cards can be purchased at the Library front desk.)
- an employee copy code.
Our copiers can also scan documents at no cost to you.
- Are copies available in color or solely b/w?