Answered By: Paige Mann Last Updated: Feb 19, 2016 Views: 383
Answered By: Paige Mann
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2016 Views: 383
- Go to Article Databases & Online Resources.
- Click Look up a specific article and enter the
- name of the journal (NOT the article title)
- year it was published
- starting page if you have it
- (Some databases provide a DOI or a PMID. If you have either, enter this information in place of the journal title, publication, date, and starting page.)
- Click Look Up.
- Some publishers and publications (e.g. Harvard Business Review) make it difficult to access full text at the article level. Instead of accessing the article, you'll access full text at the publication level and will need to either search or browse for the article within that publication.
- If a link to the Armacost Library (2nd Floor) is provided, it's housed physically in the Library. Follow these directions to find out where it's located and how to get it.
- If full text is not available click Submit an Interlibrary Loan Request and follow the instructions to try to request it through another library.