Answered By: Sanjeet Mann Last Updated: Sep 06, 2016 Views: 47
You can read Ebsco ebooks on a mobile device using the Ebsco Ebooks app.
You will need:
- An EbscoHost account. If you don't have it already, create it here.
- An Adobe ID. If you don't have it already, create it here.
- The Ebsco Ebooks app. Download it from the Apple Store or Google Play.
1. Open the app on your mobile device and sign in with your Adobe ID.
2. Tap the Find Books icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. You will need to find Armacost Library. Choose United States and California from the Library Locator drop down menus. Browse to UNIV OF REDLANDS. It is on page 46 of the search results. (You will only have to do this the first time you use the app)
4. Log in to the library proxy if you are off campus.
5. You can search for ebooks by author, title or keyword.
6. When you find an ebook you want to read, tap the Download (Offline) link to download the ebook to your mobile device. You will need to sign in with your EbscoHost account.
7. Select the checkout period and tap Checkout & Download.
8. The app will automatically download the book. You will be able to read the ebook online or offline for the duration of your checkout period. Many ebooks can only be viewed by one person at a time, so be sure to return the ebook when you are finished with it!