Answered By: Sanjeet Mann Last Updated: Dec 11, 2015 Views: 44
All students are welcome to use the three iMacs on the second floor of the library, next to the reference stacks.
These computers have been set up for music and graphic design work, including the following software:
- Sibelius 6 for music composition and theory/analysis assignments
- Check out the Sibelius manual for more details on how to use this music notation program
- EarMaster 6 for ear training assignments
- Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat Professional, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Fireworks and Dreamweaver)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- SPSS 16 for statistical analysis projects
- VideoLan Client, iMovie, Toast Titanium and iDVD for video editing (you must bring your own external DVD drive)
- ChemDraw for chemistry modeling assignments
These computer print to the Armref-1 printers in the research area. You will be asked to log in with your MyRedlands username and password when submitting a print job.
Use your student ID card to check out headphones from the front desk when using these computers for music assignments.
These computers are maintained by the Jones Computer Center in partnership with Armacost Library. Report problems to the library front desk.