Answered By: Paige Mann Last Updated: Mar 05, 2018 Views: 212
Answered By: Paige Mann
Last Updated: Mar 05, 2018 Views: 212
Here's a quick overview of the process.
- From the InSPIRe home page, navigate to Theses, Dissertations, and Honors Projects.
- Select the appropriate collection.
- To prepare for the submission process, look for the Submission Guidelines link in the left column, under Contributor Corner.
- Read the guidelines, discuss options with your advisor, and consult with a librarian about any questions you have.
- When you're ready, click Submit Research, create an (or search for an existing) account using a non-Redlands email, and follow the prompts.